What Would You Like to See?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

OH OK so do we all not have the "ability to affect reputation"? I just hope people don't start going around begging for reputation points. I guess we could call them "reppies" or RP's.

Ruth

2. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Well, we'e had reputation points for quiite a while now, and nobody has ever begged for them to my knowledge! Well. To me at least, anyway.

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

LOL...if anyone begged me for em, I'd give it to them....negative ones that is :D

4. Jiko

Jiko Lab Specimen Collector

please, sir, may I have some more?

This thread is kind of all over the map, but if Josh is still trying to find out how to improve the forum, I'd love to see the many storylines that go on for weeks and pages get their own section. I'd like this general discussion to be more about, well, general game-playing experience, ideas and hints. Storylines don't particularly interest me and I have to go through a lot of topics to find the ones that fit my interests here. That is, weirdness in general and the unexpected, ineffable and impossible.

5. Jiko

even when people respond to my posts LOL, they don't give me reputation points. maybe I need to grease a few palms.

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I think Mirelly is the only one who regularly gets points. She is so smart. I can't believe that SBW doesn't have more... unless someone is erasing them. but remember Jiko just answering a question isn't necessarily a reason to get fame...;)

7. cheeseygrin

cheeseygrin New Member

i think a cool thing in the game would be a sim being able to buy a sewing machine, maybe a pattern book and some fabric, and then being able to knock off the clothes that they can buy in the stores. it would be cheaper than buying the clothes so they can save money, but a high mechanical/creative skill would be needed for the clothes to look any good.
    can you tell i study fashion design? :p

8. suitemichelle

off topic, but I would love to see what kind of work you're doing. maybe you can upload some pictures... in the off topic forum

9. cheeseygrin

cheeseygrin New Member

i just thought of another cool thing - there should be an interation you can select when clicking on another sim called 'confess', and you can choose from things like 'confess crush', 'confess love', 'confess hate', 'confess cheating', 'attraction', etc, etc. i think that would be cool
    and suitemichelle were talking to me when you said to post some of my work? if so im shy but i will think about it:eek: :eek:

10. suitemichelle

absolutely Cheesey. I love seeing the stuff people create for the sims as well as the stuff they do in real life.

11. gls5000

gls5000 New Member

Turn off the irritating sound from the smiley adverts.

12. n wright 275

n wright 275 New Member

I would like to see weather

also bigger TV's for home theatre systems

Basketball court again

Water Slides

13. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

FYI, this thread is for what you'd like to see on this web site, not the game.

I just read this thread. If anyone IS erasing my reputation points, don't forget, I'm a witch. Watch out for hexes.

Though I rather like being disreputable. It's sweet of you to think otherwise, SuiteMichelle.

Oh and Josh? I still can't post from work! Only quick reply. Very weird, that.

14. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I've no idea at all where all my points came from. I think Josh's finger slipped one day and he never bothered to correct the mistake cos all those l'il green squares make my name look less like a dominatrice and more like a friendly aunty. I'm pretty darn sure I never actually earned any of them :eek:

15. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Oh, yes you did. :)

And SBW, you ought to have more of them, considering all you contribute here. However, I don't notice them that much unless people start talking about them. I was rather shocked when I noticed 4 green buttons under my name since all I do is post tons of pictures. :p Which is fun, not work.

Another edit to say I've become very comfortable with this forum. I don't think bigger and grander is necessarily better. This forum is human sized and friendly.

16. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'm not sure why you can't reply via at work. Any number of reasons, including firewalls on your side of the office that doesn't like forums.

17. marquis31

marquis31 New Member

interesting stuff you'll won't regret!!

<url removed>

great game i'm sure it is worth ur while

18. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Umm I'm not sure how this can improve this forum lol. :ermm:

-----------------------------------------------------------

My opinion on the site? I think the layout is very good, the board categories are excellent, and I am sure that as I visit more often, I will use more aspects of the site and will be back with a list of things to improve :devious:

:p

19. Jiko

It's a big improvement that "Merry Christmas" is finally gone! Thanks.

Still no sign of the FAQs for dummies, though.

20. Jiko

I take it back. It says "Merry Christmas" again.