What's New Now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by surprised_by_witches, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Devluvsdogs

Devluvsdogs Current Simmerr.

I have a kitten and he gets so annoying sometimes but I love him!

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I let my cat torture the mouse. How else is she going to learn the best way to kill them? I used to think mice were cute, before we had an infestation of them. I hate cleaning up mouse poop, and when they get into your food you have to throw it out, and they smell.

They can live, just not in my house. :(

So glad you were kidding, Mirelly. I was worried there for a minute. :p

I'm having a very frustrating day. Hope everyone else's is better.

My kitten's a stealth foot attacker. is her, all over. She's actually calmed down some, though. We can now cuddle without fear of impalement.

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

LOL that reminds me of my friend's cat. I swear, I've never met a cat like him before. He's so cheeky and smart! (Wild is probably an understatement.)

Sorry about your frustrating day, SBW. I've been having a few of those lately. Today was good though. I got an A- on my RE test, which is very surprising because I didn't take that test maybe as seriously as I should have. Turned out OK in the end though. :D

4. surprised_by_witches

Another picture of the kitten, in the dog's bed. She's such a brat.

Attached Files:

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Oh, she's so cute. When I had cats I hated leaving for work when they were stretched out on the bed, feet in the air, toes curled, eyes sleepy. Made me yawn :yawn: when I looked at them. I wanted to lie down next to them and curl my toes, too.

6. surprised_by_witches

Yes, and we claim THEY'RE the dumb ones. :rolleyes:

7. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I think that's a conspiracy to make us stay at home. Tanner crawls into bed with me when he hears my alarm go off and wants to cuddle and purrs like a little speedboat. When I sit up he head butts me in the side and plops over and reaches up with a little paw and touches my arm with it as if to say, "no...don't leave me yet...I just want to be loved." I often end up falling back into bed for another five minutes just to love the little guy up.

Who can resist that cute face... :whitekitty: :cloudnine:

Attached Files:

8. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

I know we're talking about cats, but I just had to share this one of my dog. He's only 42 kg's (92 lb) and 60cm (2 ft) tall, but he still managed to squeeze onto a tiny cat mat. Isn't he wonderful?

Attached Files:

9. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Aw all your pets are so cute!

10. surprised_by_witches

What's new with me is I'm out of the basement! Our office is FINALLY upstairs. The dog sits and watches me on the computer, the guinea pigs like having some company, and the cat schemes how to get the hamster, now that the door to this room isn't closed all the time.

As Witch Baby says, "fun for everyone!"

11. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Sounds lovely! You probably get better wireless reception upstairs as well! One question...is there still room for us to do "simul-simming" when I come to visit?

12. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

If I leave one item on the floor that I have worn. My dog will sleep on it.:rolleyes:

13. surprised_by_witches

But of course! Possibly more. The room does smell a bit like a barn, though. Not a bad smell, just kind of hay-ey. And wow, natural light. What a concept. Plus guinea pig serenades. They claim my husband starves them. Considering they're shaped like little fuzzy potatoes, I don't believe a word of it. :D

Let's schedule something soon! You can have my version of SimCribbing's Serenity Cafe, if you like. Setting of many a dramatic scene in Veronaville. And no, sorry folks, can't upload. Not enough time or patience in the world. :rolleyes:

But you can get SimCribbing's original if you're feeling brave. I never download lots from strange computers, myself.

My dog always steals whatever's the comfiest thing in the room, Odin. Right now that's Witch Baby's beanbag chair.

14. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'm currently griping about a 5000 word essay paper my professor is making us do. O yea, its an introduction to telecommunications!

WHAT THE HECK!? 5000 words? That's 20 pages!!! And for an introduction class!!

GRRRRR!!!

15. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Sometimes I miss school...Other times, I do NOT! Good luck with that, Josh!

16. ManagerJosh

I don't want luck. I want a shrink to examine my professor's head. He forgot his other homework, labs, that we have to do for his class! ARGH! I wrote a list of what I need to do, and about 3/4 of it is HIS stuff.

17. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

So I guess that Prof Speedo wasn't all that bad after all eh? Compared to this prof, that other guy must seem tame? Heh. Glad I'm done with studying.

*sends shrink to ebil professor*

*sends shrink to herself afterwards*

:rolleyes:

18. surprised_by_witches

Isn't there someone you can complain to, Josh? Or does the guy have tenure? I had profs in college like that, complete jerks who knew they were untouchable.

But that doesn't mean you can't make some noise. Better yet, take up a peitition with your fellow students. I'll bet you're not the only one who's upset.

Then present it to his faculty chair, or if he is the chair, the dean of the school.

19. ManagerJosh

We did go to the chair and complain. The guy sat on his hands. -_-;

And no, he does not have tenure. We're gonna make an effort to get him fired.

20. surprised_by_witches

Well, that seems kind of harsh. Can't you just band together as a class and tell him you think he's being unreasonable?