What's New Now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by surprised_by_witches, Aug 5, 2007.

1. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

What's new with me is that I've started eating chocolate again after giving it up for 3 years and 11 months. :eek:

I figured that if it made me ill again I would just give it up. I started eating it on New Year's Day at 3.45pm, and so far have eaten around 30 chocolates. :eek: I had so much chocolate in the house after buying too many boxes for gifts, and I had several boxes from co-workers who didn't know I had given it up. And anyway, I just fancied some after all this time, and when I put the first chocolate in my mouth it was like velvet on my tongue and it was simply delicious. :yummy: :cloudnine: And then I've been buzzing and hyper for 3 days! :hyper:

2. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

LOL thats as bad as free coffee vouchers that you have only one day to use them all up. :eek::eyepopping:

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

LOL, now that would be kind of funny to see actually...but I think it would mess with my tummy!

And Hugz! I can't believe you started eating it again! And you almost made it to 4 years. :rolleyes: That's the one fix I actually allow myself to cheat on with my diet. I watch the pastas and breads but don't even TRY to take my chocolate away! I still can't believe you did give it up for so long. I don't think I could do it.

4. Niv

Niv New Member

I'm on school holidays currently, with a month before I go back. I look forward to the cricket season and seeing friends regularly, but not looking forward to the homework. The schoolwork is fine, but I just can't get myself to do work when I'm at home. XD

I think they were doing something like that at a supermarket, giving out farmers union iced coffees for $1 if you drank them the day you bought them. Unfortunately for me, it was the wrong side of the city :(

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Just got back...Horribly jetlagged though...UGH.

6. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Welcome back! :D

I want pics. :p And a full account of your trip. :p

7. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Oh I remember jet lag :eyepopping:

8. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Me too! Welcome back Josh! :D

9. ManagerJosh

couldn't find the old thread, but found this one :p :D :D

PAPERWORK! RAWR :( EVIL!

10. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

HA HA HA !!

11. ManagerJosh

-.-;;;

[​IMG]

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

What's new? Seems like noone have posted here for ages.
    For me. I'm working hard on getting rid of my past. Thought I had met the MAN - but eventually he turned out to be Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - type. So I left him for quite a while ago. In the end I felt completely worthless. :notworthy:
    Lately I realised I have to get rid of EVERYTHING around me reminding about him- Josh. You know how much I loved him. So. For each thing that's now sold or trashed it's like 10 tons weight of. It'sd amazing how things around us can have an impact on how we feel.
    So I'm climbing up from a very dark pithole and the light shines brighter for each day. The sun shines again in the end of the tunnel. :p

13. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

me shines a light down the tunnel for Helen.
    Hang in there Helen!

14. Alex77

Alex77 New Member

When I have time that I can spend on myself, I certainly like to play cool games! I hope that I'm not the only one here and for those who are in the subject, I want to share with you a link to the mod:
    https://99minecraft.com/mods/better-swimming-mod-1-12-2/ , by installing which the game will get more features and become much more interesting! I hope you will like it! good day everyone)