What's New Now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by surprised_by_witches, Aug 5, 2007.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

co on without the space...hehe, that is funny that is a sensored word.

2. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Ah and I know why now ;)

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

LOL you guys! :D

Congrats SBW on the 13 years. I'm so glad for you. And your cat & dog sound so cute! :cloudnine:

Nothing much is new with me today. Just woke up *yawns and stretches* :yawn: I'm not doing anything special today. Mum & Dad are at work, Shockerx has run off somewhere (I think she's sleeping over at her friend's house) and my brother is sound asleep in my room (he had a hard time sleeping so he thought he'd pay me a visit in the middle of the night :rolleyes:). So they've all left me to take care of my lil bro for the rest of the day. Lucky for them I haven't got any plans for today.

So I'm planning on writing today, play on sims and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3-- FINALLY I've figured out how to make your custom scenarios in that darn game. Took me long enough. I'm such a nit-wit at these things. :eek:

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I hate censors, though I accept the need for them. All the same it seems a pity that US vice president cannot be named here (except formally as Richard Cheney) and worse, to my mind, the wonderful English town of S____horpe has been forever consigned to the trash can. :rolleyes:

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Urrr ... just a bit. Well some animals are. It may be linked to the fact that red dye is used a lot by the pet food industry (much like peanut allergy in humans is linked to feeding peanuts to toddlers with immature immune systems.)

Try Google: pet allergy red dye

To be honest it was an issue that came up with a mutt I had many years ago. Most of the carpet on the ground floor was red and I was going nuts trying find a solution for the poor critter. But when the vet suggested I replace half my soft furnishings it was too much. We fixed her up eventually with a vegetarian diet ... which was cool cos it was also cheap. Dratted pedigrees! (she was a Golden Retriever ... and an expensive one at that! She must have been the runt of the line, cos she was practically useless at everything except to sit and look heart-meltingly mournful ... bless her.)

Since then I have stuck to plain old moggies (free to good homes) and full of hybrid vigour.

6. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 is hard. It's very advanced, it took my brother an hour to finish the tutorial. I stick to RCoaster Tycoon 2. Not the best graphics in the world, but i can play it on my dad's ol' 98 :p

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

So, I wanted to find a download for Dr. Kuchenmitnussin's (aka "Sims 2 therapist") hair, and googled him. (Eyebrows, yes, but hair, no, as it turns out.)

Lo and behold, a reference on Page 1 to Dr. Kuchenmitnussen!

[​IMG]

I think the title of my next chapter should be Mrs. Crumplebottom lectures Marsha. Then I'll see if it turns up on Google. :D

8. Odinmoon

Oh we have a cheese called **** Cheese. I wonder if I get censored. :cool:
    Co-n . How dare they censor an Australian cheese :mad:

9. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

LOL, Lynet! That is so funny! How does it feel to have been officially Googled! :D

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Censors are weird. So many innocent things you can't say, like:

**** Francis

Turkey breast

Maine **** kitten

Let's see if any of these get through!

And we have a winner!

11. Odinmoon

Cocoon
    Well I'm glad google dont have a sensor

12. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Testing the ol censors? Interesting :D

13. surprised_by_witches

Just a little. Give me a stick and I'll poke something. :eek:

You should see me with a campfire.

Speaking of campfires, have any of you heard of a giant bee/fly bug with a stripey butt and black torso that's about the size of a bumblebee but much longer, that likes fire?

We had a whole nest of them at our campsite. We called them Volde-bugs (as in they who shall not be named). Every time one showed up Witch Baby ran for the tent.

They freaked me out too. They had a really loud buzz and I wasn't sure if they stung or not but wasn't about to test that.

I'd never seen a bug like that before. Yeesh.

14. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I start back to college tomorrow. I've had one heck of a summer. Summer school, the last vacation to BC, & mutually breaking up with my online boyfriend. :rolleyes: Honestly I'm quite excited to start. :eek:

15. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

It's a bit hard but I've figured out how to do most of the stuff. If you stick with the pre-made stuff you'll be fine. There's one thing that I haven't figured out how it works: the observation and freefall towers. Like how do you put the last top bit on the tower so that it's complete? I've tried mostly everything. Honestly, how hard can it be to stick a top bit on a tower? And there's no pre-made stuff that comes with those towers either. So I just try to avoid them. :rolleyes:

16. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

lol muffin your asking the wrong guy. I havent really played it since we bought it. :eek: Too hard :eek:

17. surprised_by_witches

Here's a picture of kitty and puppy cuddleness in my messy basement. Sorry I couldn't get closer: every time I do they look up. I am, after all, the goddess who giveth food. :p

Attached Files:

18. Odinmoon

Oh thats so cute. :p
    Kitty is looking and thinking now how do I eat this :eek:

19. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Ooooh! So CUTE! I'm looking forward to meeting her! :D

20. Odinmoon

Well I know this one Muffim heheheh :p. when you get to the height you want go out of build mode and the top is automatically put there :D