whats the first thing you are going to do on the sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jadyb4, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

That or the world blowing up :) hehe...

2. manthem

manthem New Member

first thing im gonna do probbly sit at my computer desk for a couple of weeks then go get a sandwich. then go back to my desk and stay there until i need another sandwich. o yah by the way im new so hello.

3. hyperactivecow

hyperactivecow New Member

Heyhey! Great to have ya!

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

first thing

First I'll play around with cassie so I can create some familiar faces and then start with two families not on near lots so there will be a country feel to the game. And have the kids explore the countryside if they can. And play games and stuff. And try to live within the family's means. I've always had a hard time controlling big families so I probably limit to 4-5 persons and have stay at home mom's and stuff like that....

I'm still really looking forward to the architecture features. And finally learning to skin.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm just now realizing that I'll probably want to re-create a bunch of my skins and re-do the furniture and stuff so it's like the old sims 1 furniture I've made or downloaded! Now THAT could take a while! Whooo!

6. mozartbeethoven5555

mozartbeethoven5555 New Member

:LOL: :) I AM FIRST GOING TO CREATE MY FAMILY THEN MY FRIENDS THEN HAVE A SLEEPOVER(ON THE GAME) THEN ILL JUST KEEP ON PLAYING.

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Starting out with a party like that sounds like a GREAT way to start off the game. :D

8. skyhighsims

skyhighsims New Member

My first family is gonna be called the MAYDAY family! hehe

consist of
    Husband Jac Mayday
    Wife Skye Mayday

than they have 6 children all toddlers because there sixtuplets yes i said sixtuplets and there all boys

Aiden,Braiden,Caiden,Haiden,Jaiden,and Praiden Mayday lol

i know weird praiden? well thats only name that goes to me lol

yes mr and mrs mayday couldnt get pregnant so they went to the clinic =-D a few weeks later they found out they where pregnant

a few weeks later they found out that not only where they having a baby they where having 6 baby boys!

a first they where freaked out but they where happy lol
    now they got 6 health toddlers wee lol

i dream about sims2 weee lol :rolleyes:

9. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Hehe, how cute... I just want to build a whole bunch of neat houses and show it off on my AOL Journal... hehe... which reminds me, if any of you have aol, check out my journal! hehehe, it's got live updates of my move to the beach! YAY!!!

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I have friends who named their boy Jaiden, but I'm not sure how it's spelled. :) Wow six toddlers will be a handful though!! I wonder if you'll have fun watching your sims have a nervous breakdown! And if the toddlers are bad... just wait till they're teens... :eek:

I don't have aol... sigh... I suppose that means I'd have to log in to see your beach move Pixie? Anyway, when you start building cool sims 2 houses maybe you can submit them here at worldsims, I'd love to have some houses designed by friends here!! ;)

11. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Hehe Ok!!! Will do... and actually I think you can go to my profile on here, and I have a link to my journal... I got pictures of my art, my sisters, my cats, me... so enjoy!

12. allstargrl117

allstargrl117 New Member

Kids

the first thing i'm gonnna do ( after installation) ismake the family. I already have all the facts from various sites and i really want it. then i'm gonna make a house with the 500+ new items!:mads: :speechless:

13. skyhighsims

skyhighsims New Member

Wells me my friend also been talkin about makin a site about sims that are mental disturbed murders and disfunctional families for those who will probably go that way can post there stories on a site we make =-Dhehehe]

oh i just seen the new E3 movie on sims2 site its so kewl the baby crawlin and the sims2 sim watchin sims1 on tv hehe
    and iread about how to make atshirt and do all that even though i did download the sims2 body shop ic ant use it :disappointed: it freezes everytime i try to unzip it it came from gamespot :squareeyed:

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Awww! :( I'm sorry you can't get body shop to work! You might have to try downloading it again if it won't unzip, it might not have downloaded correctly. Some of us were having problems with that and a download manager might help. Good luck!!

15. skyhighsims

skyhighsims New Member

could be because i dont got all the requirements for sims2 LOL?

well been talkin about upgrading soon so :rambo:

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oooh that just MIGHT be it!! ;) I hope you get your upgrade in time for Sims 2 then!! :D

17. evil_kitty

evil_kitty New Member

I just can't wait!

The first thing I'm gonna do is make a family of 4 or 5, then move them into a lot but I wont build a house or have any furniture:grin: then I'll wait a couple of sim days to see who dies, and the 1-2 sims who don't die get a house, have a few kids and live happily ever after! Then I might make Elle Woods from Legally Blonde and have her house all pink and girlie..alltough I'm not the girlie girl type:silly: Then I'm gonna play the turorial families like the Goths and the Newbies! It's so cool that they will be returning, cant wait to see what they will look like in full 3D! Then I want to try having my sims to cheat and have kids with other sims, especially have 2 white sims and have the female cheat with a coloured sim and see if the male sim gets confused when he sees the coloured baby! Then I want to try having my sims marry the maid, gardener, burglar og any other NPC's! Whoah, I guess I'm pretty obsessed with this game:shocked: lol

Yeah, an BTW I'm new:silly:

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Haha wow, you've got a LOT of plans evil kitty! (love your name by the way, we call one of our 3 cats the "evil" kitty! :p )

Starting with a sort of sims survivor to see who gets the house... wow... let us know how that goes when you do it! :D

19. evil_kitty

evil_kitty New Member

Evil Kitty!

thanks, I love that name too:D haha the sims survivor is really funny, but make sure that they have some level of relationship with each other before you start, then it gets really funny when they start insulting each other! I can laugh forever at their stupidity...muhahahaha!:lick: I'll keep you up to date when I start doing this in TS2! Wich I will surely get for my sweet sixteenth b-day, wich is only 9 days after the release date! (in the US that is, it might be a little later here in Europe). hey, in the Brady Bunch family, can there be a kitty called Evil Kitty?:p preferrably a black one..lol:D

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well since there won't be pets for sims 2 yet maybe you could be a cat-person. Or is that cat-purrrrr-son. ;) :D