What's the worst thing you have done to your Sims?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by IrishDragon, Feb 13, 2004.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

What DOES happen if everyone in the house you're playing with dies? Do you have days go by while the paper and bills are delivered and the repo men show up to carry things off? Or does the game put you back in the neighborhood, or what? (I've never had that happen, now I'm curious... but not curious enough to kill off my sims, haha!)

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

When all of your sims die the game doesn't boot you out into the neighborhood screen. It keeps playing just like if they were all at work or asleep.
    Gradually the bills pile up and the repomen take back all of your items. :(

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow... I may have to try that just to see it... and then not save my game so my sims go back in time to when they were alive and well. ;)

4. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

I did something like that. I had the Jones family with a mom a dad and 3 kids. The mom went to work while the dad stayed home. One day, day was grilling, burnt the house down while the kids were at school and mom was at work. He died. Then the mom got in the pool and I forgot to add a ladder. She drowned. So I had a family full of kids and none who could cook. They eventually starved to death and then the bills kept coming in. The repoman reposesed every item in the house until he had nothing to reposes. I also had an angry maid and gardener. Eventually i went back to the neighborhood but it was funny!

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My kids in the game are always snacking from the fridge... I guess when you ran out of money they couldn't do that anymore though!