When going to a community lot...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by LeeMortis, Nov 18, 2003.

1. LeeMortis

LeeMortis New Member

When going to a community lot...

I'd really like to know wether or not you have to take the whola family with you when you go to a community lot... the way it is in Unleashed with Old Town.

I'd really hope that it wasn't necessary as you could then send the parents out to have a little time off from their annoying teen kid.

But, how would that work in the game? Would we be able to play both sides of the family? The ones out of the house first, and then the ones still at home, so that the ones who were out would arrive home at the time they did when you played them?

This would be the best way to go in my opinion... and it would add many gameplay possibilities... not least of allowing the home alone teen to throw a wild party and be yelled at when the parents come home... I know that happened once or twice in my teen days :)

But... it really ought to be possible sometimes to split up the family now that it is so generation based, and teens having different needs than the adults (hightened social needs for one). If a teen wants to go to a community lot and meet the friends it would be plain stupid if they'd have to bring the parents...

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I wouldn't be able to tell you honestly since at the time community lots were not finished.

3. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

I hope that you can split up the families, that would be great for the teenagers social. Because the parents can be out buying groceries and the teen can be getting their first kiss.

4. LeeMortis

LeeMortis New Member

Ok... too bad. We should ask about this in the next Sims2 Chat.

Well, here's for hoping.