When is Sims 2 out and Where can I buy?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 17, 2003.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooh that is a difficult question for me... because if I ever had money it would mean I could get all the doctors and medical help I need to get well, stay healthy, and have children! I think I would, gasp, choke, pick getting healthy and having kids over playing sims 2! ...maybe I can watch my future kids play if I don't touch the computer??? :p

2. katrina

katrina New Member

I'm really really sorry to hear you are not well Faeluna :(

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks, but I'm working on getting better, so I have hope and a good outlook on life. :D

Sooo... what's everyone else's answer about choosing playing sims 2 VS getting a million dollars?!

4. amethyst_88

amethyst_88 New Member

ahh i think i'd have 2 choose the million dollars over the sims 2 since even if it IS the best computer game ever, its still just a computer game....imagine wut you can buy with a million dollars!clothes, house, car, a whole mess of stuff

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

well i gues a mil, i can buy ts2 wit that mil and give the rest to my parents so they can pay off the house and live in the lap uv luxury

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

So you would take the money but then BUY The Sims 2 knowing you could NEVER EVER get to PLAY it?! :confused: I think owning it and not being allowed to play would drive me nuts... unless I could get someone else to play it while I watched.... :p

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

see post 1 for date update

8. usman

usman New Member

So we can safely say that The sims 2 will be relased around Febuary, right?

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

nope. Only Gamestop changed their date. EBGames and Amazon are still where they are.

10. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

The Gamestop store round my house STILL doesn't know when they plan to request to get it shipped!! They are starting to anger me!! They said they need to see how many copies they need before placing the request. just order like 100000 and keep the extras in the back. instead they keep lying to me and saying that it is still uncertain!! They know when and how many they need they just don't want to order!:angry: :angry: :angry:

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I think I would go to another source about now, and then mention to the manager of Gamestop the next time you are browsing in the store the name of the other store that was will to place the advance order for you. And then don't buy anything. Stores hate losing regular customers.

12. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

That is soooo smart;) ;) I know that they will be soooo pissed if i tell em that i am going to start going to Best Buy or someplace!! It just irritates me when I go there every week and ask the same question and they give me the same tired ol' "We r not sure about that yet please come back in a week or so and we will get back with u." It really iritates me!! Thanx!!

13. RogerRap

RogerRap New Member

Hi Jake,
    You can buy the the sims 2 at amazon.com cheap for $39.00 and no shipping cost. That's where i bought mine and they start to ship the game on March 15,2004. :)
    Roger

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmmm... wow... this is one time it's tempting to break my "never EVER buy anything online!" rule! haha! :p

15. sweetkissez

sweetkissez New Member

i cant wait 4 the sims 2 !!! its taking toooo long!!! lol!!! im very impatient!!!

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

So, what are YOU doing to keep yourself busy while you WAIT for sims 2? ;) I'm trying to learn more Spanish, and I'm getting into console games, Animal Crossing and FF9... but I'm anxious for sims 2 even with these new addictions to distract me! :LOL:

17. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

GO ANIMAL CROSSING!!!
    lol
    I keep occupied with band and other video/computer games oh yeah and by doing techie stuff.

18. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

Gunbound, The Sims 1, Midtown Madness 2, Flight Simulator 2004, My 2 websites. plenty to keep me busy. but i still act like im bored most of the time.

19. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Hmm I never have to ACT like im bored. I just always AM bored.

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

What are the other computer/video games you're keeping busy with FF4ever?

Glad someone else likes Animal Crossing! :p :bunny: :whitekitty: