When is Sims 2 out and Where can I buy?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 17, 2003.

1. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Technically using your sister to play the game for you would be cheating. ;)
    If only there were more siblings out there like you. I salute you! :bunny:
    One simple word: Yes.

Ohhh they'll think of another delay, Fae. ;)
    Or maybe this is just some elaborate scheme thought up by a Maxis executive?

2. TaiGuy

TaiGuy New Member

Of course! i'd just give that $1 million to maxis to fund development of The Sims 3! If enough of us donate, The Sims 3 will be out by 2005! I think it would be worth it....

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hahahaha that's a GREAT answer TaiGuy!!! :cool:

4. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

GOOD ANSWER!!!

5. MystikMoon

MystikMoon New Member

The Sims 2 website

Okay, I read at [COLOR=sky blue]The Sims 2[/color] website that the release is planned to be in the later half of the calender year in 2004. So I'm not sure who's information is correct. *sighs* I just want the freakin' game! LOL And I want it like NOW! (I'm obsessed, what can I say?)

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yes, it looks like Maxis has changed their plans for when to release the game, so it's no longer in the first quarter of the year, or Spring 2004, it's in the Second Half or Later Half of the year. :( I hope they get everything sorted out and fixed and working right by then! It should be REALLY incredible by the time it comes out now! Maybe... dare I dream... maybe they'll get so many of the bugs out they won't have to release a patch and it'll run like a dream on any computer with the minimum requirements!!! :D

7. AnnaBanana526

AnnaBanana526 New Member

How psyched are you? I like can't fall asleep at night without thinking about them, and I can't believe that they are making us wait so long...lol!

8. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

*tremble* I'm getting the Sims shakes with all the waiting... Thinking of satiating the cravings with some Sims Online. I have heard mixed reports. Is it worth it or will I have to go into rehab. after all?

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well, I can't say if you would like it or not, but I just cancelled my subscription to Sims Online. :( I didn't like having to study ALL the time for my sims to have skills, and I didn't like the competition trying to get people to come to your house instead of another house. It was a lot like a bunch of chat rooms with interactive avatars so if you like chat rooms and hanging out with people online you might like the game for that part of it. I've decided to keep the game itself in case I want to subscribe again later. You might want to look up all the info on it and talk to other players who have played it to see if it seems like you would really enjoy it or not. :)

10. ando

ando New Member

i cant wait for the sims 2 *** out and i cant stand it being so long hopefully they suprise us or sumfin so that it **** out earlier

soo wat u all been up 2

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

evidently just waiting around 4 sims2

12. LadyAngel

LadyAngel New Member

On Amazon.com:

Price: $49.99
    Availability: This item will be released on August 15, 2004. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

And on 3dgamers.com:
    It says release scheduled for summer 2004

So we really don't know, Maxis doesn't know!

Your guesses are as good as mine! We'll know when Maxis post it on their site.

Hope it will be out for the summer though! :rolleyes:

13. angelgrl

angelgrl New Member

The sims2 release date

Ok, i'm very confused so i need someones help. Some people are saying thesims2 is coming out in july then x-mas and etc. Can someone please tell mewhen its coming out. my email address is redhead0905@msn.comCOLOR

14. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Know one knows for sure when it will be out.

15. Bryan

Bryan Member

I think it will be out before I die. :-D

16. mok

mok New Member

HELP!!!!!! from mok?

mok?
    please anyone help iam realy confused could we order the sims2 know is it done if it isnt then when will be done

HeLp iam getting crazy and i want the sims2 by the way there is a new wonderful screanshot it's people packing there stuff the people that are finshing the sims2 are lazy there such peeps and peeps(peeps are bad words but i write them this way because they are censored lol)

17. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

Will it be out in 04?

lol thats all i want to know
    i mean GREAT if in Aug but im not gitting thos hopes up![​IMG]

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I might get my hopes up... if I have the strength to after all this emotional yo-yo-ing... :p

19. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

i just looked on amazon and the date has now changed to aug 31st. at least by then ill have my new computer!!! yay! :p

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'll cross my fingers but not hold my breath then!! ;) Maybe I should start working harder on getting more RAM... hmm....