When is Sims 2 out and Where can I buy?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Maybe... But I dont think they'd be collectible for the gameplay (they'll probably have like, The Sims 27 by the time that happens). Anyways, I lent out the original Sims and Hot Date, and i haven't gotten them back. I know who has them, but i won't bother. I probably won't play them after the Sims 2 comes out anyways.

2. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Hey supernova... have you heard of the rebate coupon for the sims?

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

No. What is it?

4. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

You can get a rebate for he sims 2?

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Ive never heard of any rebate coupon. besides, even if there is one, I've already preordered the Sims 2.

6. ringleesim

7. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I do not plan on buying anything more for the Sims 1. I'll probably never play it again after the Sims 2. Besides, I have no money to spare to even buy ONE expansion.

8. ringleesim

Yeah, nobody's gonna want The Sims 1 once The Sims 2 comes out.

9. Supernova

Supernova New Member

The Sims 2 is everything the original is and more. I have no loyalties to the original Sims.

10. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

I've played sims1 with every expansion and all of them brought a few months more of enjoyment to the game. Personally I liked Hot Date, Superstar, and Vacation the best. I thought the pets could have been a lot better because they were more independent than real pets. But I haven't played S1 in months and have been waiting for S2 to come out.

Sims2 Forever!:)

11. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

Truthfully I have been playing the sims 1 because if it wasn't for the sims 1 there wouldn't be the sims 2 and the sims 1 has improved my house building and new ways of satisfying my sim. I never give up on a game because a sequal is coming out if you going to be a true fan of The Sims then you have to love them both not love one because it's newer then the other because of the different things that is going on. The only reason why I haven't played in weeks is because I have to work and take care of my pets. But I never put the sims 1 down because the sims 2 is coming out! I still play my sims 1 and getting better at it more often! So if you don't know how to satisfy your sim how are you going to do it in the sims 2?

I'm out!

12. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Well, we had to learn how to satisfy our sims in the Sims 1, so how much harder would it be for the Sims 2. There are a lot of new features about making your sim happy in life, so we'll probably have to learn all over again!

13. ringleesim

I'm Pretty sure they have tutorials in it now... I love the tutorials.

14. Supernova

Supernova New Member

The tutorials were funny. You get to play as the son of Bob and Betty Newbie

15. ringleesim

Sweet!!! I can't wait to get my copy!

16. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Should this be de-stickied on account of being about 900 years old now?

17. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

Hear very much hear