When was the last time you played Sims 1?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Simmer, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Simmer

Simmer New Member

When was the last time you played Sims 1?

I myself havent played it since Sims 2 was released :rolleyes:

2. latmere1

latmere1 Blah Blah

about 1 month before sims 2 came out

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

The last time I played the Sims 1 would be way back a month or so before TS2 was released.

(and to be honest I haven't played TS2 in about 3-5 months now. :eek: )

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I last played on the Sunday Night before TS2 was released. I now have it uninstalled. All my favorite Sim Families got turned into TS2 families, so I didn't loose them. They just evolved. LOL

5. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

I think it was the day before TS2 was released. Maybe a little earlier... but I can't imagine it being much.

Anyone wonder what TS3 has in store for us? :p

6. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

I played it wednesday on my other computer.

7. Gallagher

Gallagher New Member

Still playing it, until getting new computer.

I still feel that the original version still has some "kick" to it.

The last two expansion packs, Superstar and Makin' Magic did something that none of other ones did. Rather than "hot date" where you try to get someone to have a relationship with - Superstar seemed to be challenging. In order to keep that "popularity" score in check, you had to be well liked.

Some hacked items were neccessary in order to keep the sim character to attain a certain "status" in a shorter amount of time.

What lesson I've learned is simple - in a sims game, developing a skill such as Charisma and Creativity didn't quite change how the NPC's treated the game player... it took some thoughtful interaction and "arm twisting" in order to get noticed in Superstar.

Perhaps "Superstar" was the most challenging expansion pack.

Hoping to get my hands on the Sims and pop it in the new Mac, in Oct.

8. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

I agree! When I get bored of TS2, I go to its alternative, TS1. But recently my dad accidentally uninstalled it and now it won't work. I always go over to my friend's house to play TS1! :p