Who plays FF?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Jul 29, 2003.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

but it is other gaming talk
    WorldSims Forums > Other Gaming Talk > General Discussion > Who plays FF?

2. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

it is now, because I moved it :p

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I've only played the original for the NES.

4. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

theyve either already released 13 in japan or are working on it cuz 12 comes out in NA late fall

5. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I am getting FFX for PS2 soon :)

6. FinalFantasy4ever

Hmm havent heard of 13..
    Technically there are like ummm way more then 13 FF my brother had listed them off to me total there are life 20 or so. Course they arnt all like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10-2 11 12

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

there's also Tactics? that was a great game.

my personal favorite would be 8, just like yours. Order of playing: 8, 9, 10, 7. Finished all but 7 :bored:

There are lets see: 1 thru 11, plus X-2, Tactics and some more I think....
    :ermm:

I'm such a know it all :p

:bunny:

8. FinalFantasy4ever

i've only played part of/most of 1, 6,7,8 tactics
    i finished 6 once 8 im on last boss.
    I think i like 6 best now.

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

I'm torn between FFXI and Lineage II. Lineage II is shaping up the way an MMORPG should and FFXI looks more like any ordinary FF game w/ an Online function slapped on. FF games were never known for the style of gameplay that Baulder's Gate or Icewind Dale or even Diablo has made famous. And that's exactly the kind of game play an MMORPG should have (trading, hunting, lvling and most importantly of all, social interaction). But an FF fan should give it the benefit of the doubt and thats what i'm doing. I hope that it comes out fine. It certainly doesnt look it to me right now.

10. FinalFantasy4ever

Ahh....Umm yeah Well i got lost reading that but whatever hehe I still tryed.

11. OinkUsed2BABunny

I'm so very sorry.

FFXI=Just any FF game with a multiplayer mode slapped on.

Lineage II=A true MMORPG.

12. FinalFantasy4ever

ahh..that i followed lol

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm finally playing Final Fantasy... but I'm a little behind... :p I'm playing FF 9 because we got lucky and now have a Playstation and a few games, that being one of them! :D

What is Lineage II and is there a Lineage I?

14. OinkUsed2BABunny

Sure thing. You can go to the official site here .

Now there is a Lineage I, and it's still played by many people around the world, despite its "stone-aged" graphics. It was the most participated MMORPG at its peak, and is still regularly updated by its parent company NCSoft even up to now.

I was in the Korean beta for Lineage II this summer and I've got to tell you; the game looks Amazing. Other than that, it's about the same as any other MMORPG out there right now, except for the Castle Siege system and the incorperation of dragons and wyverns, which you can breed and raise, into the siege itself. To better understand Lineage2 you should go to
    lineage.warcry.com and click on some of the links on the left hand side of your screen. I suggest looking at some of the spectacular screenshots in the "Image Gallery" section.

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oooh, thanks for the links! I took a break from playing FF9 today... after starting play yesterday afternoon and then staying up all night playing for 15 hours straight! @-@ I'd better watch out... I might get addicted.... :p

16. OinkUsed2BABunny

You're begining to exhibit signs of Video Game Addiction, but there just might be hope for you yet. You need to get a routine going that would regulate the amount of free time you have each day. Dont EVER let games dominate your life, always dilute gaming with chores or other activities that are just as fun.

Wow, look at me lecturing my elder. It sends chills down my spine...

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hahaha! Thanks for the lecture though! I took a break from all gaming and just read books the other day, and today I have a friend coming in from out of town so we'll probably do computer stuff and visit. Games don't rule my life.... yet... really... I stopped for a day... I'm not shaking too badly... really... yeah.....

18. OinkUsed2BABunny

*slaps the shaking Fae* Pull yourself together woman!

19. FinalFantasy4ever

the worst i've done is stayed up till 4 in the morning on a school night playing video games but then i didnt no when i started

20. OinkUsed2BABunny

I cant stay up even if I wanted to on a school night. I'm usually so beat I turn in before I even had mah dinner, but it's a whole different story when its some vacation or holiday.