Who plays FF?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Jul 29, 2003.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

well how its vacation and im GONNA be up late!

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I can't believe I let my best friend borrow my Playstation and Final Fantasy 9 game... and I'd only made it to disc 3 in the game! :eek:

3. FinalFantasy4ever

lol you shouldve made your friend stay at your house to use them!

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha, a little hard to do since she lives about 5 hours away in another town and she had to get back home to her 2 year old little boy after her visit with me! :D I'll get my playstation back sometime in January probably... which will be good to get back since my hubby got me more FF games for Christmas presents!! :bunny:

5. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

(O.O)!

Two words for you Fae: Which ones!?
    :eek:

And I'm proud to announce that, yes, I've gotten myself into yet another FF mess. This one goes by the name of FF Tactics Advance. Who knew that GB games could be so addictive, eh? I've only got one problem now though, and that's with the laws. They annoy me so much that I've gone and created a song dedicated to how frustrated I am. Here it goes:

Laws, hmph, what are they good for? Absolutely nothing! Say it with me now...

Well, as you can see, it's still a work in progress.

But in all seriousness now :p, who here has played or currently owns that game? Arent you as PO'ed at the laws as I am?

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I know nothing of the laws of which you speak... so does that make me lawless?! ;) Love your song though! I recognize what I think the tune is so I sang along when I read it! :p

Let's see... my new FF games for Christmas are:

(hang on, they're hiding in the bookshelves...)

"Remastered Editions Final Fantasy Origins Final Fantasy & Final Fantasy II"

and

"Final Fantasy Chronicles Final Fantasy IV Chrono Trigger"

I think Chrono Trigger is a different game/series from Final Fantasy? Anway both are 2 games per pack. :D I'll hopefully get to start playing them sometime in January or February when I get my playstation back! :bunny: I really need to find out when my friend will have the next chance to visit.....

7. FinalFantasy4ever

Chrono Trigger is a diff series but yeah by the smae people. Ive heard that it was good.. My brother borrowed it and played it for awhile. Not sure what he thought of it though.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I guess I'll give it a try when I get the chance then. :D Do you know if it's an rpg style game? I wasn't sure from the cover, it kind of assumes people know what it is from the titles!

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

Chrono Cross, the sequel to CT, is my favorite game, doncha know? I'd personally recommend you get it, but it depends on what your tastes are since it's not very much like the FF series.

On a side-note: Oh, Kid. How I long for you... *sigh*
    :p

10. OinkUsed2BABunny

http://www.ffradio.net/radio_24k.html

That's something I came across as I was looking for info on FF:CC. I have no idea if that's the official FF radio station or not, so it'd have to do until I stumble across a (maybe) better alternative.

Now let's see how long it takes for this post to be found. *sigh*

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I found it!! :D Thanks for the link! :bunny:

I guess I'll see how I like Chrono Trigger once I get to play it... and if I like it I might look for Chrono Cross.

12. OinkUsed2BABunny

No probs, just doing my duty as a fellow gamer.

Oh and just beware because the Chrono series are different in terms of gameplay and battle from FF. I love CC for it's story, so dont be discouraged if CT doesnt feel fun at all. It shouldnt be an indicative factor in rather you should choose CC or not.

Or so the bunny says.
    ;)

13. SpamDawg

SpamDawg New Member

well to someone who was talking about XII being just like FF with online slapped on your wrong

actually it is much like the model MMORPG evercrack meant quest
    but it hasnt been hacked and doesnt have as many glitches or cost as much better graphics more class veriation and even an ongoing war between 3 nations to see who can control the most areas it hasn't yet gone to player vs player in the war but soon there will be an expansion just for that feature and also there still manages to be a good story line put in in my opinion it is better than EQ and will give EQ2 a run for its money if it were only just as popular

14. FinalFantasy4ever

Hey Oink I luv that radio station!! thanks for putting it up here it keeps me entertained now. Much better then listening to that BW music over and OVER again lol

15. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I play FF7, FFX and FFX-2 :)

16. FinalFantasy4ever

Cool. I still need to buy 10!!!!
    I really wanna get it but my borther advised not to till after i played and maybe beat Xenosaga

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

What is Xenosaga and is it something someone with NO REFLEXES and TENDER FINGERS could actually play? :p (That's part of what I love about FF.... I can play it!)

18. FinalFantasy4ever

19. OinkUsed2BABunny

Yes SpamDawg. I know. What's your point? I still stand by my opinions, no matter how innovative the gameplay is or eye-catching the graphics are. My opinions are what they are: opinions. Not facts. So until SE brings something new to the game or the PvP comes around in a coupla months and I have the chance to re-evaluate the game once more, I'm keeping my opinions. I can take up this entire page with things I know and things I think I know about the game, but that's just pointless. I know what I based my opinions on and that's good enough for me.

Oh and haha FF4E. Honestly, I had more fun playing the pre-loader than watching the video itself. That reminded me that I never got around to finishing 8-bit Theater. So go
    here for the cartoon, yo!

20. FinalFantasy4ever

Yeah I know the preloader is pretty funny! ive sat through it so many times. I really like the song though on the movie.