Who plays FF?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Jul 29, 2003.

1. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

And dicha check out the comic that inspired the preloader? The song was funny as heck, I just didnt dig the animation though...

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

hehe i downloaded the song only ^.^

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

I see...

I like tomatoes!
    :D

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I still have the song stuck in my head... it makes me laugh! I need to go catch up on the 8 bit theater later... :D

5. OinkUsed2BABunny

You should, you definitely should. I havent been back there since I started from the beginning and gave up 2/3 of the way thru. I'm surprised that I had that much determination and time then. A big --- picture file loading on a 56k doesnt help one bit either.

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yeah, I'm going back now to check out other online comics I used to like but didn't like waiting for on dial-up! I got caught up on Penny Arcade, anyone else read that? :)

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

Yep. A lot of people over at the Gamefaqs' FFXI board link to Penny Arcade. It seems they've been doing a lot of spoofs and parodies of that game recently.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Just thought I'd revive this thread and ask if anyone knows of other online comics that focus on gaming? ;)

9. FinalFantasy4ever

Well....there is this one site that I like that has abunch of different comics and such and has a bunch of FF ones there too....There is one downside since it has alot of.....advertisments not suitible for young children. lol we'll leave it at that.

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Aw, I hate it when stuff like that interferes with everyone being able to enjoy a funny! :( Maybe I'll do a google search for FF webcomics. ;)

11. OinkUsed2BABunny

12. Supernova

Supernova New Member

13. OinkUsed2BABunny

Hahahaha, yes! How could I have forgotten about vgcats? I especially liked the 2 MGS parodies I saw. The art style annoys me a little though.

14. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

I just downright don't play it.

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Looks like I need to add to my bookmarks, thanks! :D

16. john84526

john84526 New Member

Hey I played FFX & FFX2. They both were cool. I also played 8 as well. FFX and X-2 Were the best. Plus My fav character was 19 year old Yuna.

17. FinalFantasy4ever

Hmm my fav characters are Terra and Celes (VI) and Rinoa (XIII) and......hehe I dont really care for her but I loved Rikku's hairstyle in X-2 and wanna try doing thaT to my hair lol

18. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Necrothreadia is bad ! It's been over 5 years since anybody has posted in this .