Who's Preordered The Sims 2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jun 1, 2004.

?

Did You Pre-Order The Sims 2?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Maybe Later

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

See if you did get The Sims 2 DVD Version... and didnt get a computer... you could still play it in a DVD Player and watch the extra stuff first... you know... it is always a better bet with The Sims 2 DVD Version

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Umm... Are you sure about that? I don't think it will run in the DVD player. It doesnt have the right capabilities. Plus it would just be plain weird.

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

While you MIGHT be able to watch extra features like little movies on how Sims 2 was made, you will NOT be able to run the game itself on the DVD player connected to your television. Your DVD Player only can PLAY a DVD, in the sense it can run a movie, but it's not a DVD ROM Drive, like you'd need on your computer to run the Game. :) It's confusing when we're using a lot of the same words to talk about things that are actually different! :p I hope this makes sense.... :D

4. wize_guy123

Thats what I was referring to... but wouldnt that be cool if you can actually play it on a DVD Player... pretty freaky... expecially if you had a huge TV... LoL...

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

That would be HILARIOUS. I would want to see if I could hook my computer up to a big screen TV. So big, they have to take out a wall to get it in the house. Screens should be sold that huge!

6. wize_guy123

yeah that would be pretty cool

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

We have a TV Out card on our computer now, so we CAN hook the computer up to the TV and have exactly what's on the screen show on television! I use it a lot when my parents come over and I show them slide shows of the pictures I've taken with my digital camera, it helps a TON so we don't have everyone crowded around trying to see the computer monitor. :p I wish we had a bigger tv though, it would be AMAZING to hook up the computer to my hubby's parents' tv, theirs is HUGE several feet across!! :eek: :D Imagine sims a foot tall!!

8. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Sims a foot tall... bah! try LIFE SIZE! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

9. wize_guy123

Yeah life size... talking about mega sized sims there is a huge spider in my pool! lts like my 3 middle fingers expanded.... thats the size!

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

... you don't want to play sims on a tv screen then... you want to play sims on a MOVIE SCREEN! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa!! :LOL:

:eek: That is a HUGE spider wize_guy123!! :eek: Is it a tarantula?! (was it fuzzy/furry?)

11. cjf1030

cjf1030 New Member

I ordered mine

The only problem is my cpu cant support it either LOL
    I'll just buy a new one:D

12. wize_guy123

No... but I had to kill it and its mate... because they had eggs and they would have clogged the filter... but big spiders I hate... little ones are alright as long as they keep to themselves!