Who's the best-looking NPC?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by person123, Feb 20, 2006.

1. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Who's the best-looking NPC?

Well, I'm just bored, so I decided, hey, why not start a topic about nothing in particular? I just fished around and picked a random question. Who's the best-looking NPC you've encountered? Many people say it's Remington the maid, and I find that a little hard to believe. A lot of people have also said it's Kaylynn, and, again, hard to believe...

So, who's the most beautiful or handsome NPC you've found? :confused: ;)

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

One of the cow mascots. See my story thread. His name is Blair Landry in my game. Also, the female cow mascot is cute too, the one with the short dark hair.

Just shows that the game makers have a sick sense of humor.

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I thought it was the store clerk, George McCarthy-- the rugged jaw, the hook nose, the scruffy blond hair. He shows up as a store clerk in every neighborhood I create.

As for the women, Ivy Copur. The younger one, I think. I believe there are at least two and probably more Ivy Copurs of various ages roaming around.

Jan Tellerman turns out to be fairly attractive now that I've replaced the default skintones and eyes with Helaene's. Some of the others look worse with the replacement skins and eyes. :rolleyes:

Uh...NPCs or townies? I guess I've listed a couple that are more townie than NPC although I think they show up in everyone's game with the same name.

4. person123

5. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Lynet, I also agree with Ivy Couper and George McCarthy grown up...man, once Ivy hits college years and beyond she is quite a looker. I also think Dagmar (Scott?) the mail lady is beautiful as well.

With nightlife there is a couple of cute new "downtownies" that are good lookers. One in my game is called Meredith. She wears black pants, the short blue top with white shirt under it and a hat as well. She makes beautiful children as well! ;)

Edited to say: Lol, 123, I just checked out your legacy challenge, and the sim she is thinking of when she is one the phone is the girl who I mentioned up above named Meredith in my game. Garrett Pederson in my game is also in your story, wearing that silly snake skin jacket. He was one of the main characters in my story thread when I was writting that. Looks like he is named Glen Walter in your game.

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Tosha Go turned out to be rather attractive with a decent haircut. Beyond that most of the NPC's seem to be deeply unnattractive people. I stopped bothering with private school because I just couldn't abide to be in the same room as the computer while those pigs ate their turkey. (Makes note to ask Pescado if it's possible to hack out the filthy eating sounds ... real chomping sounds are pretty gross but those uvular rasps add nothing and only subtract from the overall sound environment :( )

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Person, I took a look at your story thinking I'd just look at a couple of pictures and check back later but got all caught up in reading it through to the end. It's great. It's hysterical. I love the conversation going on between creator and createe.

Mirelly, I've had to turn the sound way down on my computer. The only sound loud enough to get my attention now is when someone screams at sight of someone else in the shower. :p Lately, the only shower any of my poor sims get is the cheap dorm shower because I can put several in one room and they don't balk at using it when someone else is in the room. I also use those public toilet stalls for the same reason.

I guess I should qualify this by saying Emmeline and friends had decent bathrooms. Errol and Harcourt, however, move in different circles.

I think I went off on a tangent there somewhere. :confused:

Oh, yes. Pretty NPCs. I agree about Tosha Go. I enjoyed the Uni expansion most because I could take control of teen townies and do a makeover.

8. MangoOrange

MangoOrange New Member

I play in Veronaville, so I have different townies and NPCs than those of you who create your own hoods, but there was a mailwoman named Celeste who was very purdy! Her daughter was not nearly as pretty as she was though. Bummer.

At Sim State there was a llama that was a Hottie McHotterstein. His name was Zaitrarrio. He had weird hair but he was bee-yoo-tee-ful. He never had the chance to have kids though, since he perished in the great hard drive crash of '05. I haven't been back to Sim State since.

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Meah..how about less posting about it and more pictures :p. I tend to be more visual...hahaha :p

10. person123

Thanks, Lynet! And also, just to mention it, yes, I stopped using the default skins and eyes by Helaene because...it's complicated. I don't really want my sims looking TOO realistic, because it sort of changes the game for me. I don't know. It's weird. :eek:

And yes, pictures, please. I don't use nearly enough NPCs to know which are the most attractive--I consider them a waste of money--so I just want to see them. The downtownies, I think, are the best looking, also. Many of them have that default first face, which does wonders for the genetics of some of my families. :p But in Legacy families you get a point for every NPC that's married into the family...

11. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Aw Josh, how can I resist. I don't have any NPC pics but then I try to avoid the NPCs like a plague (one of my sims is actually married to a llama and I'm just waiting to see if he's still wearing that stinking llama suit when he retires ... :p )

Anyway here's a couple of pics from my album ... (1) 'It's real tough being a toddler', thinks Pansy as she waits for someone to release her from her cot. (2)' ... but it's worth the wait, for one of Daddy's snuggles!' :D

Attached Files:

• sad.jpg
      sad.jpg
      File size:
      51.7 KB
      Views:
    • hug.jpg
      hug.jpg
      File size:
      54.9 KB
      Views:
  12. surprised_by_witches

What is it with sim toddlers and that severe underbite?

That must hurt.

Daddy's cool looking. He looks like a rocker dude.

Back on topic, Roxie Sharpe, who I think has the same name in every game, is really pretty but a bit unreal looking, like Barbie. Is there such a thing as too pretty? (She's part of the Uni expansion.) May have to marry that girl some day, just to see some pretty babies.

There's a downtownie teenager with blonde hair who wears the pink dress with the short sweater who's also quite a babe. I had a sim interested in her until he got closer and realized she was a teen! Oops.

I think 123's right. The downtownies are cuter. Even the ones I don't like aren't hideous. Can't say the same for the "regular" townies. There's this cute black chick in a blue dress who's really cute but kind of unfriendly.

And both of the Ivy's are cute, IMHO. Ivy Copur Jr. is quite a babe in college, even as a vampire (see my story thread).

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL ... (my) Roxie Sharp is all wrapped up in the great High Oak Castle mystery :eek: :(

Anyway I just loaded up the game go hunt out some picks of the Cormier family ...

Ricky Cormier married Tosha Go after they hit it off pretty good while at university. Both had followed playable sims with whom they been close as teens but ... well, it wasn't happening.

Anyway Tosha is a cult leader and Ricky is something big in the photography business. They have a daughter, Mari and a son, Ricky jr.

To use up my 5 pic ration here are two more shots of Pansy ... :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

14. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

When Taylor Simmonds went off to uni she had no-one special in mind until she saw a llama mascot shrug out of his uniform to take a dip in the pool .... oooh!

Pics here show Taylor Simmonds-Andrews; Ricky Andrews (sometime llama and would-be mayor) and l'il bitty Mac Andrews ... :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

15. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Roxie Sharpe with Jonah Powers as adults and you're right, Lynet. She is too pretty. (That 'pretty-boy' Adil you commented on is the prettiest of a pair of brothers. The other is very handsome with a more masculine face ... their family line seems to be blessed with good-lookers ... I'm currently plotting to mingle their pretty genes with the ridiculously neanderthal-jawed French's bloodlines ...

Attached Files:

16. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

I think Komei and Goopy are cute! ;)

I'm just joking, before you all murder me.

Kennedy Cox is cute so is Benjamin Long.

I notice that you have more chance of twins with a NPC because I had Nina Caliente go with the maid Aiden Todd and they had twins! That's just me though.

17. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Obviously it's me.

18. surprised_by_witches

You're a sim? That explains a lot. ;)

Kennedy Cox and Benjamin Long? Uh, OK ... a bit fashion challenged and pointy-nosed for me, but I guess that's why there's a variety of sims ... I do think Kennedy is screaming for a makeover. He'd look a lot better as a punk rocker.

I think Tyson Andrews was pretty darned cute as an adult. He has a different name in every game. And David Benson (in my game), the guy with the gray sweater and pants and neat short dark haircut. He's a babe.

So far none of my sims have really thought so, though.

19. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Okay, here's some of mine, post makeover.

1-3) This is slobby downtownie guy that wears PJ's. His name is Bejes or something like that in my game. Virginia Dawn fell in love with him during one of her many clubbing sessions, and they now have a baby together.

3) Marion the papergirl, upon entering UNI. http://forums.worldsims.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2385&d=1139174592

Attached Files:

20. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

In Nirvanaville, one of my Sims, Rikku, married Remington. He was good looking with a makeover. Not many of his genes passed down when they had Tidus---he looked like his mother. :rolleyes: Tidus married the light colored Ivy Copur and had cute kids together. :eek:

Now Paine and Goopy though? Phew! They had some alright looking kids together, at least the red eye gene showed through. :p