SimCity 4 Why wont my game work???

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by jhdixonjr, Feb 23, 2008.

1. jhdixonjr

jhdixonjr New Member

I've done it again! Didn't work! Wondering if I am explaining it wrong. It's installing, It goes to the bridge screen when I open the game and then doesn't run. I don't know I don't get it. Any other solutions or strategies before I practice skeet shooting? j/k
    Thanks JD

2. Karybdis

Karybdis Mod Godfather

3. Karybdis

Karybdis Mod Godfather

Sorry! Just testing the posting system with Josh, and I have another bit of info for you as well

Use the run command in your start menu and run this

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4\Apps\SimCity 4.exe" -r800x600x16 -intro:eek:ff -w

See what happens.

EDIT: That's "intro : off" without the spaces, and the address should be adjusted for what's right for your Simcity install.

4. jhdixonjr

jhdixonjr New Member

ahhhhhhhhh! is the title

I can't get it to work it's going to the bridge screen still and then going all black and then goes right back to my desktop. I think that the other forums saying that the game will work on some computers but not others is just the case. I understand some of these users have crack versions. It's happening in both cases. If you want to close this thread be my guest. I am over this problem!