Will you keep or delete Sims1 when Sims2 comes out?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by IrishDragon, Feb 16, 2004.

?

Will you keep or delete Sims1 when Sims2 comes out?

1. Yes.

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. Not to sure.

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. I_bite_138

I_bite_138 New Member

I recently reformatted my hardrive and have not installed all those sims games back on. What a bunch of work! I don't think I will put them back on. My computer could run both games, but I don't want to take the time to install the Origional sims and all it's expansion buddies.

However, I will install Sim City 4 again. It will be of some use for The Sims 2 and i miss it.

2. Assassin

Assassin New Member

definatly deleting the sims 1...

3. misty4m

misty4m New Member

I would keep sims 1 and just install the sims2 another computer in the house.......I must admit the sims 2 sims so funnnnnnnn

Look for yourself wow...............click below for bigger picture check it out

Attached Files:

4. evil_kitty

evil_kitty New Member

I wont delete it right away, I'll first see if TS2 is fun enough so that I never want to play TS1 again, and if it is (and I expect it to be) I'll delete TS1 without regret!:coolnessl: I had to reinstall it a few weeks ago so I haven't really got any families that I'm especially fond of, and I'm growing kinda bored of the game so I highly doubt that I will.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I can see how you wouldn't have much to lose if you just reinstalled it. :)