Spore Work for EA's SPORE Team! - Spore Online Product Manager

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Feb 2, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Work for EA's SPORE Team! - Spore Online Product Manager

Want to be part of the elite SPORE team? This is your chance! There are three positions currently available for people interested in getting in on the action for SPORE!

Req Name: 18510
    Job Type: Marketing
    Job Class: Employee

Job Description:
    Online Product Manager, Spore

The Online Product Manager is responsible for identifying, developing and managing e-commerce and other online business opportunities around the Spore franchise.

Responsibilities:
    • Work closely with product development, marketing and other internal and external business partners to define, develop and manage online business opportunities for the Spore franchise.
    • Manage relationship with external e-commerce business partners.
    • Manage the development and delivery of all marketing messages related to the online businesses.
    • Define, monitor and report out on key performance indicators
    • Develop strategies for improving conversion, retention and overall customer satisfaction
    Qualifications:
    • 1-3 years direct consumer marketing experience (customer acquisition, retention & loyalty) including online media, casual gaming and/or interactive entertainment.
    • MBA from a top-tier business school
    • Proven experience building, launching and growing online businesses
    • Effective written, verbal and presentation skills; must be comfortable presenting to all levels within the organization
    • Experience working with and managing cross functional teams
    • Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint and Word; strong structuring and modeling skills required
    If you want to apply, click here!*
    *Please visit the EA Jobs Site for the latest details on this position. At the current time of this news posting, the position was available, but it doesn't necessarily reflect that the job status and its job requirements are up to date.

2. jigelfrap

jigelfrap New Member

i cant work cuz im way to young but i have ideas plz consider

my idea is for a multiplayer spore, like a new version of spore more than a booster pack, its like this, im is sspace stage, and i can go and interact with them and posibaly make them my aly, or if im in creature stage, and soe one else is in tribal stage, they can hunt me, or i can go steal their food, or in cell stage, i can eat another cell or they can eat me, PLZ TELL ME IF THE SPORE TEAM OR EA GAMES LIKE IT AND ARE AT LEAST WILLING TO MAKE IT, AND THERE ARE ALOT OF BUGS THAT I THOUGHT OF BUT IM NOT GUNNA TYPE THEM,I HOPE THEY LIKE IT:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes: