Worst 100 movies of All Time

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kellie, Feb 24, 2003.

1. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

14) Spice Girls: Spice World.

13) Brother Bear. I'll let Book do the long reason to why this film bites.

2. SolidSnake_19

12) Judge Dredd.

Added: 11) Lord of the Flies. Book was better.

3. Gaploxter

Gaploxter <Nicest person ever.

10) Austin Powers 4 (Lets face it.)

4. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Sorry, Snake but can't review that Brother Bear movie as I have tried to boycott the whole Disney operation after their last few *gag* children's movies. Decided that life was too short to watch Disney and their remakes of old classics and still have to talk to Oink on this forum....

9) Notting Hill...it was so unbelievable that Hugh Grant would be a guy that anyone (besides a transvestite hooker) would want!

5. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Hmmmm, Book needs some other obsession, but who to turn into the next poor fool?

6. SolidSnake_19

8) Wrong Turn.

Imbred hillbillies. Classic.

7. SolidSnake_19

Napoleon Dynamite.

I still don't get what it was supposed to be about.

(I know, reviving old threads, but had to put this one down)

8. TheCrow21

TheCrow21 Pie Fanatic

7) Rocky and Bullwinkle

Sorry, but i can't stand the movie :rolleyes:

9. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

I don't know... haven't read through this whole thing (only the first 2 pages:( rolleyes:

But I would have to say... uh... um...
    Ooooooooo,
    6.) Arthur's Quest... okay, it wasn't that bad... but some of the actors needing um... acting lessons.:)

10. TheCrow21

TheCrow21 Pie Fanatic

5) Terminator 4

....I don't care if it's not out yet! U don't tamper with a classic!!! :p

11. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

4) The Dukes Of Hazzard just cos its bound to be ghastly and no way can Burt Reynolds be a Boss Hogg! :p

12. Toast

Toast Rebmem Drawkcab

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy By far the most ridiculously idiotic movie of all time. I know it was trying to be idiotic, but it wasn't the least bit entertaining or funny.

13. SolidSnake_19

"I love scotch"
    Good, good. Someone that also agrees that the fourth one shouldn't be made. :)

Hannibal. I can't remember if I put in in the Top 100 Movies thread or not. But if I did, I take it back. This one shouldn't really have been made. It's inferior compaired to Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, and not having Jodie Foster come back for one of the main characters is kind of lame.

14. SoxFan

SoxFan New Member

Fat Albert. That was a terrible movie.

15. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

What number was that?

Ill do #1 worst movie..... "Drum Roll"

1. Scary Movie 3, *Completely Ruined the other Scary Movies*

16. aharris

aharris New Member

So I know we have 100, but maybe we should do a top 100 Good Bad Movies because some of the ones you list as Bad Movies are certainly bad movies but they're still fun to watch. For example, I enjoy Lake Placid. It's no triumph of cinema, but I enjoy watching it for harmless entertainment.

But the worst movie I've seen in a long time with absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever has to be Batman and Robin. The so-called freeze effects were so cheap they were floppy, the dialogue was canned, the acting was horrendously wooden despite a cast of what shoudl ahve been good actors, and need I say anything more beyond this: rubber nipples on the bat suits?