your families

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 30, 2003.

?

which life stage r u most excited about?

1. baby/toddler

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. kid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. teen

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  4. adult (even tho they were in TS1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. elderly

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. aging in general!

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. mattho

mattho New Member

Hmm... Could I ask why? :)

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

but it wuld b a bit violent for wittle kiddies

3. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

but isnt it rated T for teens anyways? what would it matter if there were guns then.

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wut dus RA mean? cuz it said that in the trailer

5. mattho

mattho New Member

The moral aspects I guess. I don't know about in the US, but in Australia, there are tight gun-laws about everything. I just feel that it would be contentious to put such a controversial 'item' in, regardless of the 'teen rating' or not.

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wut duz the rating RA mean?n since u live in australia so kangaroos go into ure howse like in that vacum commercial

7. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

i dont think theres a stage im not looking forward too!

8. mattho

mattho New Member

Ahem... So do cowboys still ride by your front porch? Do Redskins still live in teepees in your backyard? :angry:

9. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

no *puts piece of straw in mouth* we dunt live in those parts lol im j/w im not makin fun uv ure country i wuz jus askin ok? god cuz there wuz a commercial with this kangaroo walkin in this women's howse n the kangaroo left footprint z on the floor n a man came in n said whats wrong? n the women said LOOK!n he said i can clean that floor,mate n she didnt really care bout the kangaroo goin in the house KAY? OMG sum peeps jus take things too seriously..

10. mattho

mattho New Member

Isn't there a *really* obvious answer to your question? Do you seriously think we have kangaroos running around, just because you saw it in some 'vacuum' commercial? Sheesh...

11. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

well i never went ot australia OK? jeez :p so how shuld i kno?

12. lilfaeriegirl078

dont go to australia ur not missing much

13. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

k thanx for the advice b sides id like to stay in good'ol north america!

14. lilfaeriegirl078

yea the US, the only safe place to be these days. i mean geez, im glad im not in europe or africa! or asia? with that pyongyang guy in control in north korea, who knows what he'll blow up!

15. mattho

mattho New Member

Uh-huh... Not like you'd know. Have you even been here?

I can't believe how much ignorance and bigotry you procure into your posts. How old are, you seriously? Why don't you think before you generate belittling posts that show your lack of maturity? And don't get me started about the "safeness" of America.

16. Jake

Jake New Member

i could get started about the 'safeness' of the USA :D and i live in it too :p but we wont talk about that since thats not the topic of this thread, if you want to talk about places to go and safeness of america take it to off topic in the general forum. anyway wot was the topic of this thread again? oh ya, families in sims2. I personally am looking forward to just creating my whole family.. from my grandmas to ma and pa to bro and sis to me :D i tried in ts1 but it didnt work.. i had to be an adult so i could do stuff :| oh well.

17. mattho

mattho New Member

Haha... Personally I wouldn't create my own family - I don't want to sit there studying all of my siblings faces - I see them enough already as it is :D

18. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i wuld do that but make my sista uglier than she already is :D

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'll probably start with an adult couple and watch them have kids that grow up to teens, and eventually I hope I can have the teens grow up to move out on their own as adults... I don't think I'll start off with kids or teens created already, I think it'll be more fun to have them come along in the game! :D But I do think once my kids are teens I'll probably spend a lot more time focused on playing them than their parents... :p

20. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Come on, Mattho, What do you think, after 50 you just dry up and blow away? I may have come to sims late in life but it doesn't mean there's no intrigue it for us. (It just means it takes a little longer to get the hang of using the stupid computer.)

Yeah, there's a lot of ignorance about each other, and what our countries are like. It would help ME if certain individuals didn't show their ignorance and hide behind baby talk. They may think they are clever, but come across really stupid. Maybe this belongs in the rant forum...

Anyhow like Faeluna, I would start with two adults and see what happens...