Your Opinion on Weather

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, May 15, 2004.

1. evil_kitty

evil_kitty New Member

haha the sims could get electrocuted! like say they were in the middle of cooking a delicious dinner, then a GIGANTIC flood wave comes gushing through their window! lol..:p but I dont really mind about the weather, I would much rather have something else that matters more, like deeper relationships, more awareness, better designed objects, more social interactions and so on!:D

2. Sandshifter

Sandshifter New Member

No Big Deal . . .

I don't really think weather is important at this point . . . and of course they could make lots of changes over the next 3 months.

What concerns me is that the graphics will be sharp and bright . . . it seems to me that Sims 2 Body Shop graphics are very dark and really indistinguishible at times . . . the colors are very dark and dull looking . . . so looking for some improvement there . . .

Sandshifter :disappointed:

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

The backgrounds in BodyShop are deliberately done so that they don't compete with what you are looking at. So, it's not unusual that the backgrounds would be dark and dull looking.

It's like the mannikin in "create parts" which is nearly grey and hairless. Yet, when you get to the "create Sims" the colors are very nice on the Sim. (Although the background is still "non-competing."

4. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

I am disappointed about no weather but it wont stop me from enjoying the great game :LOL:

5. Bri5002

Bri5002 New Member

I'd like it in the game but it isent importent to me.

6. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

Weather.

Well it would be cool to have weather... and seasons... but I would want an option to turn it off sometimes... also if they do have it.. have like a column in the newspaper... of some predictions.. and some mistakes and then your sim has the option to call and yell at them.. LoL

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I would like to have snow at "Christmas" and a gentle shower in the "spring" .

8. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Personally, I don't see how hard oit could be to stop it raining or whatever INSIDE houses. I mean, Lighting only goes in the room where the light it. You think it would be easy to do something like that for wheather. But maybe I'm just nuts.

9. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

I still say weather should be involved... but if I put it into retrospect... I lived without the weather in The Sims, so I'm pretty gosh darn sure I can live without it in TS2. Although if they made an expansion that had a weather code it in, that would be pretty sweet.

10. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Weather would be cool, but it really isn't a big deal. Weather is so over rated, sunny days are the best! And who really wants their toddlers to get wet....:rolleyes:

11. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

Weather would be a change in the game. I think it would be good that way it would push the family together for togetherness and for them to spen time together would be good Right?

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now I've got images of the toddlers running around outside in big yellow raincoats and hats splashing in puddles after the rain, haha! :D

I like the idea of a family staying in on a rainy day too. :)